The digital home for your accelerator program.
Expand your reach and scale your digital assets.
ACCELERATORS . INVESTOR-GROUPS . UNIVERSITIES . TRAINERS
Tailored Program Curricula
Customize your program, assignments and deadlines.
- Create unique programs. Integrate guides, texts, videos, references, or resources grouped into learning units and batches.
- Give assignments. Customize your assignments per learning unit and pre-schedule them for communication.
- Run programs in parallel. Several batches can run at different times and in parallel.
- Share templates. Once uploaded and available to users in batches, you make sure to provide frameworks.
Program Management Support
Automate to focus on engagement.
- Easy onboarding. White-label lists help you to organize your batch participants and let them sign-on themselves.
- Assignment planning. Set deadlines for your assignments before starting programs to automate.
- Use reminders. Communicate automatically with reminders to keep people on track and trigger progress.
- Coach booking. Use booking functionalities to organize coach assignments and booking from users.
Community & Communication
Keep users engaged in one place.
- Central communication. Whether private messages, peer2peer, or program manager2users, you have one central hub instead of long email-chains.
- Updates and Reminders. Share the latest status and new plans throughout the program.
- Assignment status and feedback. Receive documents and fulfilled assignments via the upload functionality. Users can choose the coach to share with for feedback.
Content Management System
Reuse to the max.
- Reuse resources. Resources, videos, content of any form are implemented once and used in several batches.
- Templates for everyone. Coaches and program managers can make templates and frameworks available to batch users.
- User database. Startups and users have their own database with documents to share with others.
- Fast answers with the knowledge base. The knowledge base tool shows all your FAQ and answers to it, that can be browed easily by users.
Analytics and Progress
Program Management decisions supported well.
- Progress visualized. Assignment, progress and other activities status is visualized to filter most active or least active users to communicate with them.
- Improvement potential. Get an overview of what works well and what needs to be improved in the next run of your program.
- Reporting basis. Have all numbers in one place to generate reports for decision takers.
Key Concept & Functionalities
Incredible Bootcamp thanks to Startup Wise Guys! Now, entrepreneurs are more ready to scale their businesses and expand their startups to other countries. 3 Important Things that they learned:
– Lead generation strategies
– Key Resources that every entrepreneur should have to scale
– Think global at the beginning
– You don’t need to leave your comfort zone but you have to expand your comfort zone
– Create your all strategies before going global
“ForPeeps gained a lot of good ideas as we are to enter into capital raising negotiations! Thank you!”
“Really good! The virtual lab was very informative with a lot of useful things to make a better approach to investors.”
“Thank you very much for your time and valuable insights on investor-readiness!”
“I just re-watched your videos – they are fantastic! Thank you so much for such a structured and “templates-based” attitude! Also lots of great insights into how an investor thinks.”
“We really appreciate the great help and tips we received on Investor Readiness. The valuable feedback and hands-on approach gave us a clear picture, what activities are most important for us and how to execute them!”
“If you manage a large volume of startups and there’s lots of activity, you might want to look into purchasing an online solution for distance learning and communication, e.g. Key2investors.”
“The Key2Investors platform is perfect for our digital program delivery. It allows us to provide a digital home for our startups and focus on our core competencies: working with our entrepreneurs and delivering value throughout the process.”
“Thank you for all the support for the founders!”
For Accelerators & Incubators
The tailor-made digital learning experience for your startups.
- Users serviced independently of time and place.
- Increased reach.
- Managed and monitored from one central place.
For Universities & Trainers
The digital delivery of your frameworks and resources.
- User management in one hub.
- Content, template, and framework delivery independent of time and place.
- Payment possibilities for your customers.
For Investor Groups & Venture Builders
Improved startup development delivered online.
- Run programs or have programs run by experts to improve the status of the startups you are interested in.
- Deliver coaching and organize mentors in one place.
- Get an overview of improvements.
Continuously delivering value
Features to Scale your Program
Our Business and Delivery Models
Stay flexible – scale up or down. You can start small and scale up or down your offerings as needed. Our pricing and licensing models will accommodate all your requirements.
Proven Program Units ready to start fast
Investor Readiness Training Series
Early-stage valuation calculator
Investment Teaser Templates
New Market Entry Training Series
Market Entry Models
Selection and Priorities
Market Entry Playbook
Negotiation Training Series
On the table tactics
Off the table preparations
Building lasting deals
Are Accelerators delivering Investor-Readiness?
While accelerators do great work at fine-tuning products and strategy as well as building pitching competence with the startups they are working with, their ultimate goal is to support them in achieving a minimum level of revenue. This is the prerequisite to acquiring their first investor after the program.
We got curious about how well startups are prepared these days before they start approaching investors. Are they investor-ready?
What needs to be done to raise their chances of getting into meetings with potential investors? How can accelerators support startups individually, maintain high standards and achieve all this with minimum budget?
This whitepaper covers the results of our 2019 investor-readiness study and shows recommendations to close the gaps and help startups get their funding.
Get the whitepaper
“Investors require more investor-readiness preparation delivered to startups. And they need more support to reduce their deal cost.”
MIT reports on accelerator fail & what to do about it
MIT and ANDE report in their study that accelerators do not meet investors’ and startups’ expectation when it comes to preparing for investors or improving deal sourcing and associated costs. We have summarized the recent report and show what can be done about it. Read on how accelerators can ramp-up their investor-readiness education towards startups and help investors source the right candidates. Accelerator fail on investor-readiness.